Thursday, August 2, 2007

Life is simple: Eat, Sleep, Walk(ing)

You know...I am really tired today for some reason. I just woke up that way, and never managed to move past it. My boss of three years recently decided to leave the University, and my new boss is someone I have known since I started working there. I am actually quite pleased with the transition, and the stress I anticipated has not come to fruition. Could that be making me tired?

Well, anyway...I decided since Erik had bandpractice tonight (no he's not in a band, but is producing and thus managing one) I would walk a lot. However, I think eating before walking might be a mistake. I seem to get air bubbles, and drinking gobs of water while walking, just makes me feel fuller. So, instead of emphatically walking, instead I feel like I am sleep walking.

So, I decided I would not walk the planned 6 miles and stop at 3, and make up the other 3 between Friday and Sunday. Also, have not shed any weight thus far, and the only thing I notice is my rock hard calves. Other then that, nothing.

Guess I will sleep walk to bed, and hope for a miracle tomorrow. :)

Talk to you later,

Jennifer

No comments: