Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Procrastinating ANOVAist

I used to be a master procrastinator....well, I have returned to my old ways, if even for a minute. I am taking statistics, and I do not want to work on my ANOVA homework, so I decided I could make a bigger dent in my to-do list, if I just moved on to the next item. That brings me to you.

(What is an ANOVA you ask: I don't know either, which is why I am procrastinating the homework, but here is an image that makes it easy to understand {ha, ha, haaaa, ha}. Have you seen the show Numbers? I want to hire that man as my tutor!)

Yesterday I said I would share the workout training schedule with you, versus what I have done. I think it is easier to see what I was supposed to do versus what I accomplished. And so, here it is.

Monday
Training Program: Rest
Jennifer: Rest (Actually I went to dinner with a friend I used to work with, so I am pretty sure the cookies did not help the training program.)

Tuesday
Training Program: 3 miles
Jennifer: 4.08 miles; 82:54 minutes; 444 calories; 138 fat calories; 3.0-3.1 mph

Wednesday
Training Program: Cross-train 15 minutes
Jennifer: 4.25 miles; 451 calories; 140 fat calories; 77:22 minutes; 3.5 mph

Thursday
Training Program: 5 miles
Jennifer: 3.11 miles; 65:03 minutes; 340 calories; 106 fat calories; 3.0 mph

Friday
Training Program: Cross train 30 minutes
Jennifer: 4.14 miles; 82:37 minutes; 451 calories; 141 fat calories; 3.1mph

Saturday
Training Program: 6 miles
Jennifer: 5.14 miles; 106:13 minutes; 560 calories; 175 fat calories; 3.0 mph (To be fair I was walking at 9:00 pm last night, so I cut it a bit short: Will pick up that lost mile today.)

Sunday
Training Program: 5 miles
Jennifer: The Plan- 10 miles (if I can ever get my stats homework done and Matty's nails cut!)

Well, there you have it. I walked 20.72 miles this week so far (remember the 10 I want to do today would bring me to 30.72 on a goal of 19 for the week). I burned 2246 calories so far, and I still weigh a lot more than I did when I started this journey. Hmmmm....well, that is a thought for another day.

Oh, look! Scratching this off the to-do list really closed the cross-out gap between "mail Erik's warrenties" and "mail the bills".

Talk to you later,

Jennifer

No comments: